Real-life escape the room is a reality first-person adventure game simulating online room escape flash games. In the game, the player is locked in a room and must exploit his or her surroundings in order to escape. The game requires players to be observant and use critical thinking skills in order to solve the challenges and riddles, which is very suitable for team building, family bonding and analytic assessment. Lockdown is an international brand that specializes in creating intellectual entertainment. We aim to help people escape from lockdown in their lives and to unlock their mind and potential.
Familiarity with Game Master role of Lockdown Kuala Lumpur’s escape room games. Main responsibilities include:
- Lead a team of 3-10 people
- Hosting of events for large groups of people
- Well versed in areas of event management with a full grasp of end-to-end event planning
- Able to work with minimal supervision, exercising judgment within defined procedures and objectives
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills between clients, internal and external parties
- Answer to clients’ queries via email and phone.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Events management experience will be advantageous
- A resourceful individual with good organization and time management skills
- Creative thinker, able to prioritize work, multi-tasking and follow-up with an eye for detail
- Able to think creatively and work independently
- Highly motivated and possess strong problem solving skills
- Willing to work on weekday nights and weekends if necessary
- Excellent oral, written and good interpersonal skills is a must
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Interested candidates, please email us at email@example.com with your resume and include the following details – name, age, gender, contact, recent photograph and expected salary.
- Cashiering duties
- Attend to customers’ enquiries
- Brief customers before start of games and tidying up after games
- Facilitate the games by providing hints when customers require
- O Levels/Diploma or equivalent
- Prior work experience in retail environment an added advantage
- Possess bubbly and outgoing personality
- Passionate about games and puzzles
- Knows how to use laptop and Internet, Facebook, Twitter, etc
- Retail hours (10:00am – 10:00pm)
- Full-timers maybe required to work on weekends and public holidays
- Part-timers may work as and when they are available
Interested candidates, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and include the following details – name, age, gender, contact, recent photograph and expected salary. Please indicate if you are apply for the full-time or part-time position.